Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Girl's Thanksgiving

This past weekend was our girl's Thanksgiving. Eleven of us met at our house to celebrate Thanksgiving with yummy food and great company. The seven of us have been friends forever, and this year husbands, fiances and boyfriends came as well.
Table all set for dinner. I had so much fun putting this together.
Everyone minus me (I took the picture). We meant to get a group shot of all the girls, but we forgot.

We always celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas, because that is what you do with family. And these girls are apart of my family. I have known most of them since middle school, and some since elementary school. The older I get the more I realize how rare this is. Rare to keep friendships that long, especially despite distance or differences.

I am blessed to have these girl's in my life, and so thankful for each of them. :)

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS