Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Little Things

It's the little things in life that make it good!

Things like.....

Homemade sugar cookies. (They are suppose to be bears, because that is what hubby and I call each other.)


Betty's smiling face! Love her!! (I am getting better at photographing her.)


Going for a run at Echo Lake. And just deciding to keep going, cause your feeling good, and hitting your goal (10k). It's very exciting!! (This is my friend's little girl, at Echo Lake a long time ago, just found this pic on my computer!!)


Booking our plane tickets to go visit my cousin out in Colorado. We can't wait!!!! Both of us have never been, in fact Clarke has never even been out West. (Me and my cousin with the best Grandma ever.)


I love the little things in life. Cookies, Betty, Running, Family and Travel.

Oh yeah, and random pictures to go along.


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS