Friday, June 22, 2012

It's A.............

I had my 20 week doctor's appointment this morning. I am soooo happy to say the doctor said everything looks great and the baby is healthy! They took so many pictures and measurements of the baby, then they finally told us.........

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!

We are so excited!!! I went shopping a little bit today and got some cute little girl stuff, it's so great knowing now! We had lunch with our parents at Brio to tell them the wonderful news, it was great.
It's been such a perfect day, sharing the news with family and friends. And now I can finally start planning the nursery!!! (We are going to paint it pink!!!)

We both feel so blessed to be this little girl's parents. Can't wait to meet her in November!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS