Sunday, October 7, 2012

35 Weeks



How Far Along: 35 weeks today.

Size of Baby: Baby is the size of a coconut! 

Weight Gain: I've gained 22 pounds, which I feel pretty good about most days. I do feel huge but I know I'm suppose to be. 

Maternity Clothes: All maternity except my token sundresses, which I am still wearing with cardigans and leggings. Oh yeah and my t-shirts and sweat pants, which I have a new love for! 

Movement: Lots of movement up high near my ribs and lungs.

Sleep: Sleep is okay. I've adjusted better and have found how to position blankets and pillows to make myself more comfortable, but it's still not as great as it used to be. 

Symptoms: Back pain, mild cramping, heartburn and just feeling tired. 

Food Cravings: Baked goods! This past week I've made pumpkin bread, brownies and cookies. Clarke said he has gained weight and it's def. from all the sweets I've been making. I guess we'll enjoy it while we can because I normally don't bake like that. 

What I Miss: This week it's back to running. I need to remember this for all those cold days coming up this winter when I won't feel like running. Also, my nice jeans and just having my body back to normal. 

What I’m Looking Forward To: Our last 2 baby showers this week. Our family shower and one at Clarke's work. Some of my relatives from Florida are coming up for the family shower, so I'm excited to see them too. 

Best Moment This Week: Enjoying time with friends and Clarke. Reality has set in that when the baby comes this will be a lot harder to do. Trying to get as much of it in as I can now. 

I haven't been feeling so great today, so there is no "real picture". This one is straight from the iPhone but you can see how big my belly is! 


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS