Sunday, March 16, 2014

A Wedding in Richmond

This past Saturday one of my best friends got married. It was a beautiful day. Not only was the weather  perfect (65 and sunny) but everything else was too. 
I was so happy that it worked out for us to be there. We came up the Saturday before for the bachelorette party and stayed the week. My mom even got a snow day one day which gave us extra time with her. It was a great week catching up with everyone.
I was a bridesmaid, along with other childhood friends. I loved being apart of the wedding and getting to share so many special moments with the bride. 
Me and Clarke set them up almost 3 years ago. I really have loved watching their relationship grow over the years. I'm so happy for them!
I will say it was hard to get good pictures while being in the wedding. But, I'm glad I got these few!
It was great being back in my hometown, and for such a great reason. I always love weddings, but this was such a special one. I guess when you've known someone so long and see them so happy it makes you happy too. So much joy that day! 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS