Tuesday, July 7, 2015

4th of July in Pa

We just got back from a family reunion in western Pennsylvania. It was fun to see family back where my grandfather grew up. Most of his family still lives there, and with out of town guests there were over 100 people there. 
We stayed in a hotel on the way up and Chloe loved watching tv in the big beds and swimming in the pool. 
Chloe's favorite part was all the fields out in the country. Plenty of open spaces to run, play, and ride the tractor and a bike. Also lots of bunnies and chipmunks to chase. 
Chloe loved playing with her cousins, this is the best picture I could get of them on the tractor, Chloe couldn't get enough. 
Sadly, I didn't get any pictures at the actual reunion. I ended up getting a massive headache and the heat really got to me. Chloe did great though. I'm glad we got to see so many family members, and Chloe got to go to another new state! 


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS