1. I am loving that we have a pool to go to this summer. Its great even if we only go for 45 minutes. It doesn't hurt that Chloe looks so adorable in her swim suite! I still can't over that it's a little big on her. Who knew I would have such a small baby?
2. Today we close on our house in Richmond. While I am so grateful we sold it, and to be done with paperwork and all those annoying things that go into selling a house I can't help but be a little sad. This was such a great home for us.
3. I am recently obsessed with these Chobani greek yogurt flips. Key lime is my favorite, but they are all good.
4. The other day at the grocery store I put Chloe in the shopping cart for the first time. That carseat is just too heavy now. She did really well and she loved being able to see everything better.
5. Since Chloe is really loving her solid food I decided to buy some at the store. I had been giving her just avocados or bananas or oatmeal. She loves this baby food, sometimes she gets angry when it's all gone!
Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great weekend!!