Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Catch Up!

We've had fun getting ready for Christmas this past month. Some fun things we've been up to...
One of my favorites is just hearing Chloe talk about baby Jesus in the manger with hay. And Joseph and Mary and the donkey who goes click clack click clack. I love that she is starting to get a picture of the real reason for Christmas. 
We went to see the lights at Lewis Ginter. It was fun walking around and seeing the beautiful lights, afterwards we went to Aunt Melanie's house for spaghetti. 
My dad was here this past weekend and we celebrated Christmas with him. I can't believe I didn't snap any pictures but we were busy going out to eat, Children's Museum and last night we opened presents with him. 

I can't believe Christmas eve is this Thursday. Even more, I can't believe this will be our last Christmas as a family of 3!!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS