Friday, July 22, 2016

Chloe's Big Girl Room

The same day that we closed on our new house we started painting Chloe's room. We wanted her to feel at home, so we began making it as pink as possible right away, per her request. 

Her room is the first one to be "done". I loved how it turned out. We splurged on the colorful pink duvet cover from Pottery Barn Kids, but it was worth it. I love the brightness it adds to her room. Since her comforter was a bright pink I tried to find a nice more neutral pale pink for the walls. Demure by Sherwin-Willians did the trick. 
Both the kids have nice big closets, perfect for storing all the toys!
Chloe loves her very pink room, and I think has finally adjusted to sleeping there. Honestly at first it was a struggle for her moving into a big girl bed and room. But I think we have gotten to a good place and I see lots of fun times to be had here! 


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS