Monday, January 23, 2017

ONE

 Photo Credit: Ginny O. Photography

Oh baby Luke! How are you already one?! One year ago you came into our lives and completed our family. You have always been such a happy baby boy. You smile and laugh all the time. You love trying to keep up with your sister, I know soon you will be able to! You are very active. You love getting into everything and are full of wonder. The garbage can and fake plants are your favorites right now. You only really cry when you have ear infections or are teething. Your sweet cheeks and smile brighten my day. 

In just a short year you have become such an important part of our family. If you aren't in the car riding with us somewhere Chloe will say how it's just too quiet without you. You have opened places in my heart that I didn't know existed and brought me so much joy. 

I love you sweet boy. I can't wait to see who you become in this next year, but I love who you are already. Happy First Birthday!!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS