Monday, October 21, 2013

Random Monday Catch Up

As you can see I took a little break from blogging this past week and a half. I was visiting in Richmond, then my dad came to visit here. It was great catching up and showing my dad around, but I am happy to have things back to normal again. Thought a little catch up post was in order.

Chloe continues to grow and grow. We got a new real estate agent. Cooler weather is finally here. I've finally started planning out Chloe's party, and making decorations. That's a bunch of random things that have been going on, and a random picture of Chloe in the tub!

I'm still training for the Richmond Half Marathon. Although sometimes I feel the mileage we are running to prepare for this half is a little much, I am still enjoying this program. I've loved getting to see the city, meeting new people and seeing myself get so much stronger. Side note: I still hate the hills, but I can see how much stronger I am getting and love how they don't seem as bad anymore. I looked at the calendar for next year and kinda want to do the Spring training program. Am I crazy? 

When my dad was here visiting we took a day trip to Blowing Rock, about an hour and a half west of us in the mountains. Oh my gosh, it was gorgeous. I was surprised how much bigger the mountains are in North Carolina than Virginia. I'll def. post more about it soon. 

That's really all I have to share for now. We have a busy month coming up with so much to look forward to. Birthday parties, the half marathon, holidays and so much more!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS