Monday, October 20, 2014

Richmond

We got back from a long weekend in Richmond yesterday.
We went up Thursday for my mom's birthday, and took her out to dinner to celebrate.
These were the only pictures I managed to get the whole weekend. What can I say? We were busy!

Friday Chloe got to see her other grandparents. Friday night was girl's night. Saturday morning was my long run with friends (I got to run the first and last part of the course) then off to see Ellie cheer. Saturday night we went out to dinner with my mom and some of her friends and I had the best pumpkin pasta. I made it back in time Sunday for a dinner with running buddies. Whew! We are getting back into the swing of things here, but thankful for such a great time in Richmond with family and friends. 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS