Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Almost Two

In a little over a week Chloe will be 2. Two! How did that happen? It seems like just yesterday we were adjusting to life as a family of three and now I can't imagine life without her. 
I feel so incredibly blessed to have this little girl in my life. I know it sounds so cliche, but in the past few months I've been reminded that bringing a baby into this world really is a miracle. The fact that 2 years ago she was in my belly, waiting to meet us and now she is a toddler who walks, runs, talks and loves exploring everything is something not to take for granted, and I don't. 
So much has changed this past year. A years ago she had just started crawling. Now she is a full blown toddler, into everything and full of personality.
That smile! Oh, I just love it. I love that I get to spend my days with her. It's not always easy but it's so worth it. I know this post has been really mushy, but when her birthday comes it makes me feel sentimental. The day she came into this world was rough, hard and long, but I would do it all over again to have this sweetheart in my life.

I love you so much Chloe Mae. Can't wait to celebrate your 2nd birthday soon!


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS