Monday, January 19, 2015

Updates

Thought I would update the blog with what we've been up to these past few weeks in Winston. 
Me and Chloe have been going to the Children's Museum once a week. It's so cold outside and we need to get out of the house, so our passes are definitely being used! 
I've been getting back into the gym. Since doing the mistletoe run in early December I was totally slacking. I've decided I'm not going to try and run outside during the winter months, but just do some classes at the Y, which I'm loving. 
Chloe absolutely loves taking care of her babies. She is all about giving them their bottles and tucking them in, it's adorable. 
Aunt Melanie came this past weekend to visit. We loved having her. We all watched Frozen, Chloe's first time and she actually watched all of it. 
This past weekend our church celebrated it's first birthday. They talked a lot about the church being a home and I could totally relate to wanting that. Moving to a new state can be tough and our church has made Winston-Salem feel like home. I love that we're apart of what God is doing in this city through our church. I know when God called us here helping to start this church was part of God's purpose in it all. 
And I'll end with a picture of Chloe wearing this hat. She will randomly want to wear it around the house. Love her. :)

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS