Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hello February

Hard to believe it's already February! Here's what we've been up to...
Saturday morning we went to one of Chloe's friend's birthday party. She had so much fun playing with all her toys, eating and socializing. When I asked Chloe if she was ready to go she said "No!" 
Best shot we could get of the four of us. The girls were obviously not into it.

After the party I hopped into the car and drove up to Richmond for the night. I had dinner with the girls to celebrate Lori's birthday, and then breakfast with my mom in the morning. It was such a quick trip but worth the drive for some much needed girl time. Clarke was so great to watch Chloe, and she loved her special daddy time.

Sunday we went to a Super Bowl party at our neighbor's house. Of course Chloe didn't want to leave this party either at half time. I was so tried I was in bed when Chloe was and didn't see the end of the game, oh well.


And I'll end with something random, but lovely. 
I'm loving this song, especially the lyrics. 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS