Monday, September 14, 2015

21 Weeks Update


How Far Along: 21 weeks. 

Size of Baby:  Baby is the size of a carrot. 

Weight Gain: 5 pounds altogether. I gained 3 pounds last month which seems like a lot, oh well. I think I'm bigger this time around. 

Maternity Clothes: If it's not a t-shirt or stretchy, it's maternity. 

Gender: BOY! We found out last Friday we are having a baby boy. Chloe will have a baby brother, we are so excited!

Movement: Lots of movement at night. Some big kicks too.

Sleep: Okay. I wake up with my back hurting most nights, just hard to get comfortable sometimes. 

Symptoms:Just tiredness, which I'm thankful that is all right now. Took longer to get rid of some first trimester symptoms so I'm trying to enjoy the glorious second trimester. 

Food Cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary yet.

What I Miss: I miss sleeping on my stomach. Also, this nice fall weather is always my favorite time to run, so I'm missing that. 

Best Moment This Week: Finding out it was a boy and sharing the news with our family. Also, the 20 week ultrasound, baby boy looked healthy! 


A little shy of 21 weeks at the Elizabethan gardens last week on vacation. Bump is growing!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS