Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Chloe's first day of preschool!!

Oh my...how did we get here? Seems like yesterday she was such a tiny baby and now she's going off to school! Yes, it's only 3 days a week for 3 hours but still.....such a huge milestone.
I feel incredibly blessed that she gets to go to such a great school. I used to go to mops at this church before we moved to NC, so I feel very confident about her being there. 
Chloe loved it. Her teacher said she did great, and Chloe said she was happy at school. She said she played with blocks and built a tower and a castle. She took care of a baby doll who slept and ate. She played outside on the playground. Of course I cried a little when I dropped her off. I have left her many times at the Y child watch or church nursery, but I've always been in the same building as her. 
One more of her in her new classroom. So excited for the upcoming school year!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS