Monday, October 5, 2015

24 week update!

How Far Along: 24 weeks, where is the time going?

Size of Baby: Baby is the size of a cantaloupe, about 11 inches long. 

Weight Gain: 10 pounds altogether. At my apt this morning I gained almost 5 pounds in a month, yikes!

Maternity Clothes: Yup!

Gender: Boy! It's been so fun since finding out, picking out boy things for the nursery and clothes. 

Movement: Lots! I feel like he is moving more than Chloe did. My glucose test was this morning, after drinking that sugary drink she could barely find the heartbeat he was moving so much. 

Sleep: Okay. Mostly just takes awhile to get comfortable, and getting up to pee all the time. 

Symptoms: Just tired, and my back hurts sometimes. I find it's getting harder to keep up with Chloe too.

Food Cravings: Coffee! I find myself drinking decaf sometimes, which I never did before. 

What I Miss: More caffeine!

Best Moment This Week: Enjoying fall. I love the cooler temps, although the rain hasn't been the best. But seeing all the pumpkins and fun fall things, I love this time of year.

At my little brother, Drew's, engagement party Saturday night. 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS