Wednesday, October 28, 2015

October Updates

October is flying by! Can't believe it's almost Halloween and then November. Chloe is so excited for trick or treating and Thanksgiving. She keeps talking about the big turkey we are going to eat! The holidays are going to be so much fun with her this year. 
We had fun at the Pumpkin festival this past weekend. My future sister in law invited us and Chloe had the best time seeing everything and of course enjoying the food. 
We've been trying to enjoy the beautiful fall weather with some park trips before it gets too cold.
Chloe is absolutely loving school. I knew she wouldn't have any trouble since she has always done well at the Y and church, but she really loves it. On Saturday mornings she'll ask to go, and the other day I had trouble getting her in the car after because she didn't want to leave! She runs into her classroom every morning. This is her class on show and tell day, of course she picked her baby doll to bring in. 
I love hearing all the fun things she is learning, especially the songs. Preschool is the best thing we've done in a long time. I'm not gonna lie, I love the "free time" for me too!! 

So bring on November, can't wait!



No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS