Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Haven't linked up over at this kind of love for awhile, so thought I would today. I have a lot to be thankful for.......

 I am loving this blog: No Greater Joy. I stumbled upon it the other day and couldn't stop reading. This family has seven children, four of them adopted with special needs. Their story is amazing.

I am loving this tea.
My mom got it for me while I was sick and it saved me. I am still drinking like 4 cups a day.

As always I am loving Clarke and Betty. But even more these past few days.
Clarke has been taking care of me and Betty has kept me company on the couch.

I am loving this music video by David Crowder Band:
                                

I am loving that Friday the high is 74 degrees! I can't wait. I am also loving all the spring stuff out in the stores. I'm so ready!


 And that is what I am loving today!!!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS