Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Winter Blues

I have the winter blues.....without a doubt. I want spring, and I want it now.

I hate to wish time away. I know I should enjoy everyday, and I try to. But by this time in the winter, I am just so ready for some warmer weather and fun things planned for the spring.

I'm ready to go camping again, and to spend more time running outside instead of on the treadmill. I'm ready to break out my cute springs clothes and go to the pool (okay maybe not ready for a bathing suite yet, but ya know what I mean.)I'm ready to be able to go outside for recess. I'm ready for the sunshine.

Today I am home sick from work. Blah. Last night when I got home from bible study I felt achy all over. And very cold. Then hot and sweaty. I woke up drenched with sweat. My throat is killing me.

Sorry to be a Debbie downer. On the positive side I am very thankful for my husband. Thankful for him bringing me advil in bed, and calling to check on me. Thankful for him making me dinner and making sure I'm okay. He's the best and I don't know what I would do without him.

I am feeling better already, and hoping this is just a 24 hour bug. In the meantime, I'll be waiting for spring.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS