Friday, March 9, 2012

every march

Every March for the past 6 years I am reminded of where I was back what now seems like forever ago. March of 2006 was the month of my last anxiety attack. I posted about it last year. It's a sweet reminder of how Jesus really does transform us, changes us as we draw closer to him.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. " -Philippians 4:6

This verse is framed on my bedside table. It has been since college, and I've always loved it. It's a promise that I need to be reminded of everyday. No matter what changes or things we may face in life God is always there with us in it. In everything. So happy for that sweet reminder every March.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS