Sunday, March 4, 2012

March Ramblings

So far March has been one of the best months in a long time!

We had a really busy weekend, just catching up with friends and family. Finally started raking the leaves, and actually made a dent in the backyard. The weather was nice and warm and got a really fun run in with a friend. Mostly just random things, but really great.

I'm excited about March. Change is in the air with spring being so close. I'm also excited about this.........
Girl Scout Cookies! Don't worry, I'll be sharing with hubby, but those Samoas are all mine!

We are off to an evening of worship at church tonight, then Army Wives Season premiere comes on! Haha, I'm like the only one I know that likes this show, but I really do.

Happy Weekend and March!


1 comment:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I didn't buy any cookies this year, but they look so tempting even on my computer screen!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS