Monday, March 12, 2012

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

1. It was another weekend with no pictures, and nothing really eventful. But, it was still a much needed relaxing weekend. Dinners out, church, a nap, great movies....the usual.
2. Spring is almost here! I looked at the weather forecast for this week, and it's suppose to be in the 70s all week!! And we get more daylight because of daylights savings. I'm sooo ready!
3. I really love these cute bunny rolls I found on pinterest. Aren't they adorable?
4. This weekend I also finalized plans for our spring break trip. A month from today we will be on the West Coast!!! We are so excited and ready!
5. Our goal is to finish doing the leaves this week. I told Clarke this is the only thing I hate about our house. Although we did get some neighbohood boys to do a lot of them last week, which was really great.
Well, that's about all I have for now. Hope everyone has a happy Monday!!

1 comment:

the nichols' family said...

stopping by from miscellany monday. cute blog!! i'm also very excited about spring-like weather!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS