Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2 Months!

Dear Chloe,
Today you are two months old! Two months! You have changed so much this past month. Your personality has really started to come out, and I love seeing it! You smile so much now, and laugh too. It's very intentional. You still make all your cute little noises too, even more so now.

You love to play with your activity gyms. You kick your feet and laugh and grab at the things hanging above you. You stare and smile while you play, it's so adorable.  Your new nickname is milk dud. Daddy gave it to you because sometimes you smell like milk, our little milk dud. You still love your pacifier, you suck so hard on it.

You are still very small. Your newborn clothes still fit, but they are starting to get small, especially in the arms. I think in about a week or so you'll outgrow them. Most of your 0-3 month clothes fit, some are still a little big though. Your hair has grown some too. It's still dark brown. Everyone says that you have my eyes. I still get stopped in the grocery store or wherever and people tell me how beautiful you are, I agree!

You started sleeping in your crib a couple nights ago. Your not a fan of the crib yet, but you definitely love sleeping in your room. You've had a couple nights in your room where you've slept for 6 hours straight! But I think my favorite part of you sleeping in your room is in the morning. I come in there and you smile so big at me, it just makes my day!

Being your mom is the best job I've ever had. You bring me so much joy and happiness, my heart is so full. I love you baby girl!
Love always,
  Your Mommy



No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS