Saturday, February 9, 2013

3 months!!

Dear Chloe,
Today you are 3 months old! It seems like you have changed so much this past month, you are becoming more and more aware of the world around you. You love anything that dangles above you, whether it be on your activity mat, swing or carseat. You are so interested and smile so big. You have started reaching for them as well. You kick your legs so hard and get excited. 2 days ago you rolled over from your tummy to your back, I was so proud! Your new thing is putting your hand in your mouth, sometimes you want this and your pacifier. You have also started sitting in your bumbo, you look like such a big girl in it, but you enjoy this as well.

You have finally outgrow your newborn clothes. You are in size 0-3 months now and size 1 diapers when we use disposables. You have definitely grown so much this past month.

You have finally transitioned into your crib at night. You seem to really like it now. You definitely are mobile though! I'll put you in there horizontally, and when I come in at night or the morning you have turned yourself around almost 45 degrees! You still wake up at night to nurse, about 1 or 2 times, but I think we have a really good routine down and you almost always go right back to sleep afterwards. I really don't mind waking up with you, it's our special time, the whole world is so quiet, it's just you and me together.

You nap about 3 times a day. In the morning for about 30 minutes, then a longer afternoon nap, about 2-3 hours then a short mid afternoon nap again. You are still a good eater, eating every 2-3 hours during the day.

I know I say this on every monthly update, but I love being your mom! You are such a happy and smiley baby and you bring me so much joy. One of my favorite parts of the day is walking into your room in the morning and seeing that big smile on your face. I love you so much and I can't imagine my life now without you in it.
Love always,
 Mommy


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS