Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Life Lately

Not much has been going on around here lately, but here is a little update:

I'm very proud of myself, I finally left Chloe with someone other than a family member. First last Friday at MOPS, I was in the room next door, but still it was a big step for this mommy. Then last Sunday at the church nursery. I'm so happy she did great at both places. No tears and great reports both times, it definitely gives me peace to know I can leave her and she'll be fine.

As some of you know yesterday morning we went to see a pediatric cardiologist. They found a heart murmur at Chloe's last doctor's appointment and wanted us to get it checked out. I am so happy that her heart is normal and healthy. They said some babies just have them, but after doing an EKG and ultrasound they have ruled out anything harmful. This is such an answer to my prayers, because even though my doctor told me not to, of course I worried. It makes me even more thankful for a healthy, beautiful baby girl.

I am so looking forward to Spring. It's been rainy and cold here and it makes me just want to stay inside all bundled up! I can't wait to be able to take Chloe to the playground and parks soon. 

I've been really trying to get Chloe on a good eat/wake/sleep routine. It's gotten better and she is sleeping a lot better at night. She still is waking up twice to eat at night, around 1-2 and 5-6 she wakes up like clockwork. But, putting her down is so much better than it used to be, no more tears, which is the best. I've also learned I need to be flexible because I need a life, so sometimes that means deviating a little bit. She has been doing really well and it makes me so happy when people compliment how content she seems. 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm glad everything is fine with Chloe! I'm sure that was really scary!

Yay for MOPS and the church nursery! I didn't leave L in the church nursery until he was like 5 months old lol. The next kid will go in sooner :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS