Friday, May 9, 2014

Richmond Weekend

Last weekend it worked out that we got to spend some time in Richmond. Clarke had to work there Monday and had a class Tuesday so we came up Friday night.
Saturday we attended a 5k fundraiser which benefited 2 of my former students. You can read more about the  We Heart Harley and Friends Foundation here. It was really great being there, and I loved that I got to support so many families who have special needs children. I got to catch up with an old student and her family. It definitely made me miss that part of my "former" life before I became a mom. They had a raffle and Clarke won a gift card to the Cinnebistro, made it even better! 
Chloe had fun chasing my mom's cat, Tootsie around. Haha.

Saturday night I got together with my best friends. Always such a great time. Since moving away it makes me appreciate friends that I've known for so long. Something about just being able to be yourself and not filter anything, always knowing they will be there for you. Now i'm rambling on……..

Not much else noteworthy happened. We got back Tuesday night and it's been a nice short week here. Always good times in Richmond! 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS