Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday Randoms

A photo dump of sorts for a Monday afternoon:

 Chloe is all about exploring our yard. Pointing to "Wa" (water) or the flowers, she loves it.

She also loves strolling with her feet up. That's the bar we put on for her infant carseat, and I haven't had a chance to take it off yet. I'm thinking I will just leave it up since she like it now!
Chloe and her bff, Olivia, playdate at our house last week. They are cute together. 
More playing outside.
Yesterday we found this trail behind the visitor's center in Bethania. Bethania is this very little township about 5 minutes from our house. Ones of our favorite places to eat, Muddy Creek Cafe is there, but we hadn't really seen anything else. So we went exploring, it was fun.
I was glad we had the bob, it was perfect for the rougher terrain. 

Now I'm just counting down the days until Saturday. We leave for the beach with my mom's side of the family. I can't wait to see the ocean and my family!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS