Thursday, June 26, 2014

She Reads Truth

I wanted to share something that has been a blessing in my life for the past few months. 

She Reads Truth


The women in my community group at church started an online bible study. We read the daily devotional from She Reads Truth and post to a private fb group. It's been so refreshing to spend time each day doing this. I'll admit I definitely struggle with spending time in God's word. But this study makes it so easy, and it doesn't take long to do. I've really been encouraged by it and think you will be too!

Right now the study is on Ruth, a story I remember studying many years ago. I've loved getting a fresh perspective about how our God is a redeemer. Ruth goes through a very dark time and the story shows how God ultimately redeems her. 

I hope this encourages you today. 


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS