Monday, November 17, 2014

Chloe Turns 2

We've been in Richmond for the past week celebrating Chloe's birthday, visiting family and friends, and then I ran the half marathon! It was such a good week. I'll start the recaps with Chloe's birthday. 
We started off her second birthday with her favorite breakfast, yogurt, then playtime at the park. We were at my mom's for the party already, came up the day before. After nap time it was time for her party!
My mom made her cake this year, we put the figurines on to go with the Daniel Tiger theme for her party.  I loved how it turned out. 
I reused decorations from last year, and added the Daniel Tiger characters, free printables from PBS Kids. I found the balloons on Amazon. 
Chloe got this car from my friend Lori, and she absolutely loved it. She played with it all day.
Chloe was all about the cake this year. Last year she wasn't so sure about it, but this year she ate a huge piece. 
The best part of her party was having all my close friends and family there. I loved celebrating and getting to see everyone, Chloe did too. 
Hard to believe my baby girl is 2! When I signed her in at the Y today I had to write 2 for her age, it felt so weird. She has grown so much this past year, excited to see what this next year brings!!



No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS