Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope y'all enjoyed your Thanksgiving with family and friends, and have plenty to be thankful for. We celebrated here in North Carolina.
My in laws came down, and yesterday we went to the Children's Museum. Chloe made a turkey/ indian head dress and she actually wore it. She looked quite adorable!
Chloe enjoyed Thanksgiving and all the prep that went into it, like licking the beater from the chocolate pie filling.
This was my first time hosting Thanksgiving. My in laws were here, and my good friend Kelli and her family came over too. Chloe loved having her bff Olivia here.
They spent most of the time playing in the pantry though. Thanksgiving with 2 toddlers was very busy, but really fun. Chloe's favorites this year were the rolls. mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes. I tried to get more pictures but we were so busy cooking and keeping up with Chloe.

Feeling truly blessed to have such a wonderful family. Being away from Richmond and my family there was hard this year. But, having good friends and family here made it good, and for that I'm thankful. 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS