Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Decorations

I thought I would post some pictures of our Christmas decorations this year on the blog. Last year we were in the middle of a move so this is the first time I've decorated this house. I was thinking how a lot of my close friends and family in Richmond won't be able to see them, so here's the next best thing. 
This is on our kitchen counter. The tree was mine when I was little. The handprint of Chloe's we made today, it's on the stump from our Christmas tree. 
Here's a shot of our dinning room. Love the red sparkly trees, forgot I had them until I took them out of the box this year.
Here's our Christmas tree, it's our biggest one yet. Oh, and ignore that cat stuffed animal, not part of the Christmas decorations, just a little girl who is obsessed with cats like me. 
Here's a close up shot of the shelves. Got the print here, it was a free printable. 
Chloe absolutely loves her nativity. She is all about babies, mommies and daddies right now, so she loves the baby Jesus and Joseph and Mary. Here's our nativity.
In our front room I hung our Moravian star so you can see it from the outside.

Hope you enjoyed the little Christmas tour of our house! 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS