Monday, December 22, 2014

December Happenings

Thought I would update the blog with some fun things we've been up to recently. I'll start with a picture of our house. First time we've hung lights outside in awhile. 
 Last Wednesday night we visited Tanglewood park to see their lights. It was really neat, and we all enjoyed it. I loved that you get to stay in your car and drive through to see the light displays. I wasn't expecting much, but I was really impressed.
Chloe loved it too. We let her out of the car seat while in the park so she could see the lights. She kept  saying "Hi!" to all the light displays.

Saturday we were suppose to take Chloe to see Santa at Old Salem. Clarke ended up getting really sick, so he couldn't go. My dad was in town visiting so we took Chloe. To say she was less than impressed is an understatement. She was so not into it.
We saw a cute little puppet show first. Chloe wasn't sure what to think. She sat through the whole thing intrigued. After they had sugar cookies, which I think was her favorite part of the trip.
Chloe did love seeing all the cute decorations.
Then we went to see Santa, and I couldn't get a smile out of her.
 Of course she started screaming and even when I tried to sit down with her (which worked last year) she was not having it. And below is the best picture we got, ha!
Out attempt to get a cute picture on the bridge like last year, but once again she wasn't having it.
I'll end with a cute picture of Chloe right before church yesterday. :)

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS