Monday, March 23, 2015

March Photo Dump

So many sweet pictures of Chloe from the past few days....
Clarke's parents were here on St. Patrick's day, and it's also his dad's birthday, so we went to lunch at Village Tavern to celebrate. 
We ended the day with some bubbles.
This is the best picture I could get of her and new "pack pack." A friend at church has a similar one and she absolutely loves it, so I got her one of her own. I've stopped carrying my diaper bag and now she carries her diapers, wipes, etc in her bag, such a big girl!!
We've been having lunch on the patio, and it's been so nice. 
Yesterday I ran for the first time since Florida on my favorite greenway. I registered for 10k training which starts in April, so I gotta get back to it! 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS