Wednesday, March 4, 2015

March, Spring and Bubbles

I'm so happy it's March. I've decided February is my least favorite month, with the end of winter and snow, to wanting Spring, it's not the best. But, I'm happy March is here and Spring is not too far away. This past weekend Clarke's parents came down to visit. 
This is the only picture I took, but Chloe fell asleep while we were waiting for our table at lunch. By the time we sat down she was out, and I just couldn't believe it. It's been well over year since she fell asleep in public. She ran so much at the mall, and I guess all that shopping for her spring clothes wore her out. 

On a completely different note, Chloe is all about bubbles these days.
Doesn't want to get out of the bathtub even when the water is gone and is all about washing her hands in the bubbles too. 
Now all we need is for Spring to officially come so we can do bubbles outside! 


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS