Monday, April 13, 2015

Easter in Virginia

We just got back from 11 days away! I have lots of catching up to do on the blog, but thought I would start with Easter. 
I take Chloe's picture in these bunny ears every year. This is the first year that she has actually wanted to wear them, hope that trend continues. 
We spent Easter at my mom's in Richmond. It was nice to have so much family there. It was the first year she was into her Easter basket as well. All the Hello Kitty and Frozen things were fun to find for her basket. It was also her first time trying jelly beans, which she loved. 
Of course my mom made the most delicious Easter dinner. My favorite this year was the lemon blueberry cake, Chloe helped her make it.
Best family picture we could get that day. 
I'll end with this picture. Chloe really wanted to help wash all the dishes, and wear the rubber gloves too. It was pretty cute. We had such a great time celebrating Easter, and the start of Spring. 



No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS