Friday, April 17, 2015

RVA

After celebrating Easter and our anniversary Clarke headed back to Winston and me and Chloe stayed in Richmond at my mom's house. It was so nice to see lots of family and friends. Lots of running dates, dinners and lunches in my favorite spots. 
The only day I really took pictures was Friday when we went to the Children's Museum with Lori and Ellie. Chloe had the best time.
Saturday we went to the Race to Parenthood 5k. It was such a wonderful morning, supporting people who really want to be parents. They raised over $7,000 for their embryo adoption. I was so honored to apart of such a special event. 
Later that day we checked out a park near my mom's. Chloe loved seeing the boats on the water.
The next day we headed back to Winston. I'm always thankful that we can spend time with family and friends in Richmond. 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS