Tuesday, August 18, 2015

17 Weeks Baby Update!

How Far Along: 17 weeks, finally into second trimester. 

Size of Baby:  Baby is the size of an onion. That seems pretty big to me, about 5 inches long. Crazy how fast she or he is growing.

Weight Gain: When I went to my dr. apt last week they said no weight gain, which baffles me since my belly has grown. So still at 2 pounds from start. 

Maternity Clothes: Regular shirts and sundresses still fit me, everything else is maternity. 

Gender: We scheduled our ultrasound to find out!! September 4th can't come soon enough. 

Movement: I think last night and last week I felt the baby move. It's still surreal even the second time around. 

Sleep: Okay. After awhile of figuring out how to get comfortable I sleep well. 

Symptoms: My back has already started to hurt, and I'm tired. But since my last update the headaches have gotten so much better, pretty much gone. The nausea is gone too! Took a little longer than with Chloe, but thankful those symptoms are gone now. 

Food Cravings: Wine, lol. 

What I Miss: I miss having more energy and being able to do more. Just keeping up with Chloe wears me out now.

What I’m Looking Forward To: Beach!! Nothing to do with pregnancy, but this summer has been kinda hard for us. Moving and having the house on the market still. Lots of new transitions, all good, but with adjusting we haven't been able to go on vacation this summer. Can't wait to bring Chloe to the beach, go to all our favorite restaurants and just relax. 

Best Moment This Week: Hearing the heartbeat at the doctor or feeling it move for the first time.

And this is the best picture I could get! You can see my growing bump so I guess that's a win, ha!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS