Friday, August 14, 2015

Chloe Conversations

It's been awhile since I've blogged about some of the adorable things Chloe Mae has been saying, so here we go...

1. Right now she is constantly asking "why?" and "mommy whats that?" She is very curious. 

2. Last week we were making brownies and she tasted the batter, first time tasting brownie batter, and she says "wow!!" I wish I could have recorded it, it was the way she said it, experiencing something new and amazing, so cute. 

3. Everything is "my try" or "I do!"

4. One of my favorites, we have been talking about how she is going to have a baby brother or sister. She will take her baby doll and say "this is my baby sister". It just melts my heart. She rocks it and loves on it. 

5. This girl loves snow. Ever since March she has been asking for snow. I try to explain it's too hot, but a few times a week she still wants snow.

I really love this age. Even though she knows what she wants, her verbal skills have really come a long way and I love hearing all the new stuff she comes up with. 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS