Sunday, January 17, 2010

Faithful

I am glad that God is faithful to me, even when I don't deserve it. Last week I was kinda feeling down about my current job situation. I recently graduated and I am having a hard time finding a full time job. If you focus too much about the economy and how it's not fair you can become quite discouraged, which is what I was doing. Instead of being thankful for the jobs I do have or the other million blessings in my life I was focusing on the one part that isn't exactly as I want it to be.

On Tuesday me and Clarke went to the bank to see about getting a loan to buy our first house. It was a great meeting and because the housing market is so bad there are so many different grants and programs from the government to help out first time home buyers. We weren't sure if we would be able to buy or not, but it looks like we will be able to. After that meeting I was thanking God for all the wonderful options out there for us, and it dawned on me, the same situation I was so upset about just yesterday is the same situation I am praising God for right now.

Amazing. God can take any situation, no matter how dark or bleak it may seem, and bless me. He is bigger than the economy (which I say all the time, and most of the time I truly believe) and He can do anything in any situation. He is always faithful, even when I am doubtful.

He has once again reminded me of his power, love and sovereignty. I know there is something out there for me. A job that in His time, I will find.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS