Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Governor's Plates

Awhile ago at All Fired Up, where I work, we were commissioned by the governor, Tim Kaine, to paint 200 plates. They are for all the people who have worked for him while he was governor. Sadly he is leaving soon. This was a huge endeavor for our little shop, and I was very happy to be apart of it. I came in when I wasn't working and even brought some home to work on. Here is the finished product:

You will notice that it is signed by the governor himself. He came to All Fired Up to sign all 200 of them. I was there when he came to sign them, so I got to meet him! It was really exciting and I am pretty sure he is the only famous person I have ever met. For the past week it is all we could talk about at work, and I am glad I got to be apart of such a neat experience.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS