Saturday, February 20, 2010

Spring!

I can't wait for spring. Maybe it's because we have gotten so much snow, and I am over it. I know I still have another month or so before it starts warming up, but here is a list of things I am looking forward to most:
1. Our anniversary!! We are planning a little weekend trip, maybe to the Outer Banks in NC. We saved the top of our cake, and I can't wait to eat it. The same day is also Easter.
2. The Masters. My husband got me into watching this event long before I started playing. The course is always beautiful and it's the first of the four majors.
3. Moving into our new house! Although I don't know where it will be, I am excited about making it our own and moving in.
4. The grand opening of the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. The galleries have been closed for some time now, and I can't wait to see all the new stuff. There is suppose to be more modern and contemporary art!
5. Wearing my spring clothes again. I love how the seasons make you feel like you have two completely different wardrobes.
6. More Interviews. I am hoping that as spring comes, more schools will start searching for teachers for the upcoming school year.
7. Being able to play golf again. Ever since I got my new clubs I have wanted to play more.

Why are you looking forward to spring?!?

2 comments:

bp said...

Nice to meet you. I'm visiting from Kelly's today.

I am a Texas girl but am also looking forward to spring. I hang our clothes on the line to dry and I've missed doing that in the cold, rainy weather we've been having.

Have a great week!
Bethany

Candise said...

Warm weather...sounds strange coming from Mississippi, but it's been a cold winter for us down here! Open windows, fresh air...Also....our summer vacay to the OUTER BANKS!!!! We'll be there the first week of June...isn't it absolutely beautiful!!!!! It's our favorite place on the planet! well, besides our comfy bed! lol!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS