Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Thank You, A Secret And A Promise

A thank you: I got a thank you note by snail mail today. It was unexpected and made my day! It was from the interior designer I worked for this weekend at the home show.

A secret: I have been teaching an after school art enrichment class at St. Edwards. I have younger students, elementary school age. What's the big secret? I love it! That may not sound like a big deal, but for me it is. I have never had any desire to teach elementary school. When I did my elementary placement for student teaching I hated it. Maybe I am getting better at the classroom management part, maybe God is changing my heart? Who knows, but I am glad.

A promise: I have recently been really believing God's promises to me. I always do, but I admit there are times of doubt. As many of you know, I am searching for a teaching position, and it's been hard. But I have recently come to a new place of belief. I know part of my purpose in my life is to teach. God has made that clear to me time and time again. Instead of the doubt I choose to believe the promise.

2 comments:

E said...

Jenny,
SO nice to meet you and check out your sweet blog. I'm glad you stopped by to visit at E,Myself, and I today. Come back!
E

Courtney said...

I love getting letters in the mail. There is nothing better than knowing that someone took the time to really sit down and write you a letter. :) Stop by my blog, I have something for you!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS