Friday, October 22, 2010

TGIF!

I am exhausted. So tired. I am always tired on Fridays, but I don't think I have ever been this tired after the work week. And I have been getting about 8 hours of sleep every night, so I'm not sure why.

Maybe it's because I went on two field trips this week. The first one was our class field trip to Tom Leonards. We picked out a pumpkin and carved it today. I also took one of the little boys in my class on the first grade field trip to the Richmond Zoo. (Which was really neat and a lot better than what I thought it would be.)

Maybe it's because I had a lot going on after school. Monday we went out to celebrate my mom's birthday. Tuesday I babysat for a friend and my dad was in town so he took us out to dinner. Wednesday was bible study and Thursday night I babysat at the church.

Whatever the reason is I am happy it's Friday, and ready for a little break. Tonight is date night with my hubby. So excited to relax and get some one on one time with him. Yay for not working weekends anymore!

1 comment:

In Every Season said...

Field trip weeks are always extra exhausting! They're nice because there's not as much to plan for, but once you get there, you're 110% on alert! Hope you had a fun and relaxing weekend :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS