Friday, November 15, 2013

Chloe's Pumpkin Party

This past weekend we made the trip up to Richmond to celebrate Chloe's first birthday with a little party. We decided to have it at my mom's new house, and I was glad so many close friends and family could be there. 
I got her invites from Party Box Designs and I love how they turned out!
I kept the decorations fairly simple. I told myself I am not going to succumb to Pinterest Pressure. I did have fun making them though. I love all her monthly photos.
This banner definitely took me the longest, but I love it, and plan on using it for future birthdays. I went to a local scrapbook store and they let me use their di cut machine for the letters since I bought the paper there. I made a stencil for the circles and triangles and it wasn't that hard. 
I just did appetizers and I really wanted to have a fun cake. I got it from Dewey's, a local bakery here in Winston. I really wanted something from Winston at her party. 
And of course the smash cake!
I'll do another post with pictures from the actual party. But I wanted to share all the fun decorations too!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS