Saturday, April 24, 2010

House Updates

I can't believe how busy I have been the past week. I knew moving would be stressful, busy and a lot but I had no idea what I was getting myself into.I am not unhappy or untgrateful about it just trying to find some order in the chaos. I am a person who likes organization, routines and order. So is my husband. The boxes everywhere are stressful and I want them unpacked!

 Currently we are in the process of painting. Every wall in the house. Well almost every wall. The last owner did not have the best taste in paint colors, to say the least. Most walls were scuffed up and just needed some tlc.

Today we are trying to finish the master bedroom. My wonderful friend Rachel came over yesterday and helped paint most of it. Now all that is left is the trim and closet doors. I am hoping to have my first before/after photos for ya'll soon.

Betty loves the new house. At first she was scared, of course. But now that she is acclimated she loves all the extra space, the big windows (especially the bay window in the kitchen) and exploring. She has managed to get paint on her already, and honestly I'm not surprised.

Well, I am off to paint yet again. :)


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS