Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Moving Forward

I can't believe this Friday we close on our house. It seems like only yesterday we were going to the bank to see if we could even afford to buy something. Our apartment is all packed up and almost ready to move. (I keep running out of boxes.) Betty is confused about what is going on, she doesn't understand.

The process of buying a house has made me even more reflective than normal. I have been thinking a lot about my life and how far I have come. Remembering the anxiety from college, the immaturity of high school and the uncertainty after college.

I am ready for the next step. So excited and extremely blessed. Sometimes I think how did I get here? I am about to own a house, oh my gosh!

Life is good. God is great. Here we go!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS