Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Things I Love About Our House

We are finally settling into our new house. Here are some things I love about it:

-The appliances! We got lucky and all of the appliances conveyed. They are all stainless steel (which we never thought we could afford). I also LOVE my full size washer and dryer. In the apartment we had a small stacking unit and I could only wash 2 or 3 towels at a time. I just love our huge washer and dryer!

-Our pantry! I love all the storage space, I can clearly see what we have and what we need. In the apartment everything was shoved under a cabinet, this is soooo nice compared to that!

-The freedom! I love the freedom of being able to change anything and everything. We have painted (a lot) and I have big plans to change even more (hardware, the bathroom vanities, blinds, etc.)

-The yard! Although we haven't had the chance to plant anything yet I am excited about it. It also nice not having neighbors right on top of you.

-The storage! We have more storage than we need here, and it's great. The attic, the closets, the shed outside, are all so wonderful.

-Our neighborhood! Part of the reason we bought this house was because of the neighborhood it was in. It is right by a park, and there is pedestrian access to it from our neighborhood. People have pride in their homes and it shows. Also, we know some people that live here and it's fun when they stop by.

That's all I can think of right now. I am sure I will think of something else though soon. :)

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS