Monday, April 5, 2010

Rejuvenated

Have you ever gone on a trip and just had the best time ever? So much that when it was over it was almost depressing to come home.

As many of you know I was in the Outer Banks all weekend for my anniversary. It was so great and much needed.

I worked 18 days without a day off until Friday when we left for the beach, and I have just been so tired.

It was sooo nice to get away and do all of our favorite things and just be with Clarke.
I got the chance to reflect upon our first year of marriage, and how incredibly blessed I am to have Clarke as my husband. Although we have only been married a year, we have been together as a couple for seven.

We have been through a lot together, and this year was no exception. I don't know how I would have gotten through student teaching or what I would have done when my grandma passed away this past August if Clarke wasn't there for me.

He is a godly man. He supports my dreams. He knows exactly how to care for me. He knows just what I need, even when I don't. He challenges me to grow closer to God and be a better person.

I love you Clarke, you are the best husband ever!




No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS